— Your privacy is critically important to us.
Effective date: September 12, 2019
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- lifestylewar needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given lifestylewar permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in lifestylewar legitimate interests
- lifestylewar needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, LifeStyleWar collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. LifeStyleWar’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how LifeStyleWar’s visitors use its website. From time to time, LifeStyleWar may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
LifeStyleWar also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://lifestylewar.com/ blog posts. LifeStyleWar only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected:
A. Personal Data:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
California residents – your California privacy rights. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our practices related to disclosing your personal information to certain third parties and/or opt-out of our sharing of your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please send your request (along with your full name, email address, postal address, and the subject line labeled “Your California Privacy Rights”) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Usage Data:
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
C. Tracking & Cookies Data:
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
D. Examples of Cookies we use:
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
E. Use of Data:
Lifestylewar uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
F. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to USA and process it there.
G. Disclosure Of Data:
Lifestylewar may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Lifestylewar
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
H. Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Google advertising cookies
Third Party Advertising
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
– Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Aggregated Statistics
LifeStyleWar may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. LifeStyleWar may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, LifeStyleWar does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, LifeStyleWar uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Top 5 fully funded scholarships for International Students
- Scholarships for Women: Verified List
- Tesla Cybertruck reservations hit 146,000
- REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein’s Prison Guards In FBI Custody, Expected To Face Charges Of Falsifying Records
- Kitten Found Near Forest All Alone, Climbs on Cyclists and Won’t Let Go